Sunday, April 10, 2011

The ironie of it

There are a few ironic thing I noticed over the last while:
1. That in our building the people from the Virgin Active head office and call center is by far the laziest and biggest (well fattest, but I don't know if it is pc to write that..) people in the building, even thought we have a big Virgin Active gym in the building, in fact the whole floor below their head office is a gym. I would have thought that they would get discount to go gym.
2. That to be able to go on leave inevitability you end up working way harder before and after the leave period, thus ending up with about the same amount of time spend at the office as what you would if you never went on leave
3. Even though I really wanted to start writing this blog (almost a year ago) I never felt that I had the time or energy to do it.

So, back to reality, this is really the first blog post that I am doing. writing a blog is something that I wanted to do, but never have the time or energy to do. Since I now have a bit of off time I am going to make and effort to write a few post and hopefully this will continue once the break is over. so keep your eyes peeled there is a few more posts to come.

F

No comments:

Post a Comment